You enter into a booking with us when we issue our booking confirmation upon receipt of payment from you. If you then cancel, there will be cancellation charges. Initially this may only be a deposit but can go up to 100%. (See clause 5)
Amendments to your booking can be made in certain circumstances. We may charge for this. We reserve the right to change and cancel your booking.
We are responsible to you for providing your tour/holiday but there are legal parameters.
We are a member of ABTA and we provide protection for your money as set out in clause 3 below.
All travellers must have adequate and valid travel insurance, this is compulsory, and it is a condition of accepting your booking that you agree you will have obtained adequate and valid travel insurance.
Please read the full terms below for more information and for other important rights and obligations
1. Our details
All tours and trips advertised in our brochures and on our website, are operated by miTour Sports & Travel Ltd (registered company no. 14217841) hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” with its registered office situated at Unit C8 Rainbow Business Centre, phoenix Way, Swansea Enterprise Park, SA79FP. References to “you” and “your” in these Booking Conditions will include you and all persons travelling on your booking. (“we”, “us”, the “Company” or “our”).
2. Your tour/holiday contract
1. When you make a booking, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept, and do accept on behalf of your party, the terms of these Booking Conditions. The person making the booking (the ‘lead passenger’) must be 18 (eighteen) years old or over and possess the legal capacity and authority to make the booking. This means that you are responsible for making all payments due, notifying us if any changes or cancellations are required and for receiving confirmation of the booking and keeping your party informed.
2. Whether you book as an individual or as a group, we will only deal with the lead passenger in all subsequent correspondence, including changes, amendments, and cancellations. The lead passenger is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the personal details or any other information supplied in respect of yourself and any other person travelling on the booking. The lead passenger also accepts responsibility for passing on any information regarding the booking or any changes made in relation thereto, to all persons travelling on such booking, including but not limited to information on schedule changes or copies of booking confirmations. A contract between you and us will exist as soon we issue a booking confirmation and/or invoice to you (the “Confirmation Invoice”). This contract is made on the terms of these Booking Conditions, which are governed by the laws of England & Wales, and the jurisdiction of the of the courts of England & Wales"
3. Any monies paid by customers or members of your group and paid to party leaders/group organisers are held by party leaders solely as agents of the customer until such time as we have received that money.
4. We may not be able to confirm some of our ground arrangements straight away (e.g., bespoke accommodation, tours etc.). A Booking Confirmation will be made when we have sent you written confirmation that those additional arrangements have been completed. If any detail on the Booking Confirmation is not correct tell us or your travel agent immediately.
5. An additional local payment may apply to some tours and where this is required this will be confirmed to you. A local payment is a portion of the tour cost which must be paid directly to the local representative as instructed. Where a local payment is specified, this must be paid in the currency specified. Please note that your tour price will not be considered to have been paid in full until the local payment has been made. Tourist taxes, resort fees or similar that are charged locally may be implemented or changed without prior warning. We do not accept responsibility for these costs, which must be paid by you and are not included within your tour price.
6. It is essential that you advise us at the time of booking of any condition, medical or otherwise, that might affect your or other people’s enjoyment of the trip. This should include, but not be limited to, any special dietary requirements (including, for example, allergies) and any reduced mobility affecting you or members of your booking. Your personal safety is of paramount importance to us therefore please inform your Tour representative, whose contact details will be provided on your confirmation documents, to discuss any such requirements.
7. It is a condition of your booking that you and all members of your party provide certain information that may be sent to governmental authorities and border control and security agencies for the purpose of security and counter terrorism. This is known as Passenger Name Records (PNR) or Advanced Passenger Information, sometimes known as APIS. For the United Kingdom, it may be referred to as ‘E-Borders’. The information you must provide will include, but not be limited to, full name – as shown in your passport or travel document, gender, date of birth, travel document type, number, country of issue and expiry date, and for travel to the U.S., your country of residence and the address for your first night’s stay. You must provide this information between 6 months and 24 hours before departure.
8. If as part of your tour package you wish to arrange your own flights, you must inform us for approval before you book any flights notifying us of your intention to travel by air. We only offer transfers from certain airports. You must ensure you provide us with full, accurate and up-to-date flight details as soon as possible including the exact arrival/departure airport, flight numbers and airlines. We require a forwarded copy of the e-ticket emailed to you (as flight confirmation) by the airline. Please note that the Company accept no responsibility for your flights, nor can we refund or compensate you for any flights that you purchase directly.
9. All prices we advertise are accurate at the date published, but we reserve the right to change any of those prices from time to time. This is particularly important where prices quoted have a validity date. In the unlikely event of an administrative error leading to an incorrect price being displayed, we reserve the right to correct it (including after a booking has been confirmed for legally permitted surcharges only). All quotations are provisional until confirmed in writing on your Booking Confirmation. Before you make a booking, we will give you the up-to-date price of your chosen tour including the cost of any supplements, upgrades, or additional facilities which you have requested.
10. When the price per person is dependent on the number of people and the number of people changes, the price will be recalculated based on the new party size. If one person participating in a twin or triple share arrangement should cancel and no alternative share can be found, whether arranged by us or by yourselves, the remaining participants would then be required to pay the relevant single supplement. Any increase in price payable is not a cancellation charge. A separate cancellation charge will be levied in respect of bookings cancelled. A new Booking Confirmation will be issued as appropriate on which the cancellation charge will be shown.
3. Protecting your money
The combination of travel services offered to you is a package within the meaning of the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018. Therefore, you will benefit from all rights applying to packages. We will be responsible for the proper performance of all the travel services included in the package. We provide financial protection for our package holidays.
When you buy a package holiday that doesn’t include a flight, protection is provided by way of a bond held by ABTA – The Travel Association 30 Park Street London SE1 9EQ www.abta.com
Festival Entry/ticket only - Teams who pay an entry fee/ticket only to our events and festivals will not be automatically covered by the financial protection scheme offered by our ABTA membership for package holidays as this entry is a single element and does not qualify as a package.
4. Paying for Your Tour
When you make your booking, you must submit a signed booking form and pay an initial deposit as notified to you at the point of booking. This will, unless otherwise informed, amount to;
UK Based Tours: £40
European Tours: £75
A second interim deposit may be required on certain tour types. The due date for the second interim deposit will be made known to you at the time of booking and is generally 2 to 4 months after the first deposit has been received depending upon how close to departure you pay your first deposit. Amounts will be specified to you at the time of booking.
A final invoice will be sent approximately 16 weeks before departure (or instead a Confirmation Invoice for new bookings received less than 20 weeks before departure). The balance of the price of your travel arrangements must be paid at least 12 weeks before your departure date. Should your final invoice be inaccurate due to amendments, this does not permit late payment of the final balance which remains due 12 weeks prior to departure. If the deposit and/or balance is not paid in time, we shall cancel your travel arrangements. If the balance is not paid in time, we shall retain your deposit.
All payments and final details forms must be received by the Company by the due dates as stated above or outlined at the time of booking. The Company reserves the right to make an administrative charge of up to £20 per person should final details forms not be received within these deadlines.
You must make each payment required by your schedule in the form of electronic transfer. We cannot accept individual payments from members of your group, due to the high cost of processing and banking them.
You may also be required to pay for any non-transferable and non-refundable items, such as special tickets or entry permits and any other applicable supplements due, at the time of booking and they may be non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
Adequate and valid travel insurance for your chosen itinerary is compulsory for all travellers and it is a condition of accepting your booking that you agree you will have obtained adequate and valid travel insurance. We recommend you take out insurance as soon as your booking is confirmed. You are strongly advised to insure yourself against any possible risk that may occur and in particular to ensure that you have sufficient insurance in respect of dependent relatives and force majeure events. You are required to carry proof of insurance with you.
5. If You Cancel Your Tour
You, or any member of your party, may cancel your travel arrangements at any time. Written notification from the lead name or your tour representative must be received at our offices. Since we incur costs in cancelling your travel arrangements, you will have to pay cancellation charges as follows (see also the exception below):
Period before departure date (from the date, cancellation letter/email received)
Cancellation charge - expressed as a percentage (%) of total tour cost
Before 90 days
(together with any non-refundable costs which are incurred by us)
(together with any non-refundable costs which are incurred by us)
(together with any non-refundable costs which are incurred by us)
(together with any non-refundable costs which are incurred by us)
Notes (i) All deposits are non-refundable; (ii) If the reason for your cancellation is covered under the terms of your insurance policy, you may be able to reclaim these charges; (iii) certain travel arrangements may be subject to higher cancellation charges and could incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% of that part of the arrangements from the moment the booking is confirmed.
You can cancel your booking without paying cancellation charges if the performance of your package, or the carriage of passengers to your destination, is significantly affected by unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances. In such circumstances, we will arrange for your booking to be terminated and for you to receive a full refund. We will observe and act in accordance with advice provided by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions “unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances” include but are not limited to: war, threat of war, , epidemic, pandemic, significant risks to human health such as the outbreak of a serious disease at the travel destination, natural or nuclear disaster, serious security problems such as terrorist activity, civil unrest or events arising out of political instability, industrial dispute or strikes, bad weather (actual or threatened), UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office advising against travel to a particular destination and significant building work taking place outside of your accommodation (such as resort development).
6. If You Change Your Booking
If, after our confirmation invoice has been issued, you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes, but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the lead name or tour representative. You will be asked to pay an administration charge of £20, and any further cost we incur in making this alteration (including those charged by third party suppliers who provide the component parts of your booking). You should be aware that these costs could increase the closer to the departure date that changes are made, and you should contact us as soon as possible. Note: Certain travel arrangements may not be changeable after a reservation has been made and any alteration request could incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% of that part of the arrangements.
7. If we cancel your booking
We reserve the right to cancel your booking. We will not cancel less than 14 weeks before your departure date, except for unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances (as defined in clause 5), or failure by you to pay the final balance, or because the minimum number required for the package to go ahead hasn’t been reached. The minimum number required will be provided to you with the tour quotation or package or tour prices. The time limit for cancellation for such failure to reach minimum numbers shall not be later than:
20 days before the start of the package in the case of trips lasting more than 6 days.
7 days before the start of the package in the case of trips lasting between 2 and 6 days
48 hours before the start of the package in the case of trips lasting less than 2 days.
If your tour is cancelled, you can either have a refund of all monies paid or accept an alternative tour of comparable standard from us if we offer one (we will refund any price difference if the alternative is of a lower value).
In the event a refund is paid to you, we will:
pay compensation as detailed below except where the cancellation is due to unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances (as defined in clause 5).
Period before departure in which we notify you
Amount you will receive from us
More than 56 days
55 - 29 days
28 - 15 days
Less than 14 days
This table does not prevent you claiming more if you are legally entitled to do so.
If you make travel arrangements to your point of departure, make any connecting travel that is non-refundable or non-changeable or incurs penalties or incur any costs in respect of visas or vaccinations we strongly advise you to not do so until such time as your travel itinerary has been confirmed. If you make such arrangements which you are then unable to use due to a change in your itinerary, we shall not be liable to you for the cost of those arrangements.
8. If we change your booking
(a) Changes to the price
We reserve the right to change your tour price after you’ve booked but only in certain circumstances:
Whilst we endeavour to avoid making changes to your price in such circumstances where the price of the carriage of passengers resulting from changes to the cost of fuel or other power sources, the level of taxes or fees imposed by third parties including tourist taxes, landing taxes or embarkation or disembarkation fees at ports and airports or exchange rates mean that the price of your travel arrangements may change after you have booked. However, there will be no change within 21 days of your departure.
We will absorb, and you will not be charged for, any increase equivalent to 2% of the price of your travel arrangements, which excludes any amendment charges. You will be charged for the amount over and above that. If this results in an increase equivalent to more than 8% of the price of your travel arrangements, you will have the option of accepting a change to another tour if we are able to offer one, we will refund any price difference if the alternative is of a lower value or cancelling and receiving a full refund of all monies paid, except for any amendment charges. Should you decide to cancel: 1) you must do so within the time period shown on your final invoice.
If the price of your tour goes down due to the cost changes mentioned above, then any refund due will be paid to you. Any administrative expenses incurred will be deducted from this refund. Please note that travel arrangements are not always purchased in local currency and some apparent changes have no impact on the price of your travel due to contractual and other protection in place.
(b) Changes other than the price
It is a condition of your booking that we can make changes to any aspect of your booking. If the change is insignificant, we will ensure that you are notified about it. Examples of insignificant changes include change of accommodation to another of the same or higher standard or changes of carriers.
In some circumstances that are beyond our control if we are forced to alter significantly any of the main characteristics of the travel services that make up your package you will have the following rights:
We will contact you and you will have the choice of accepting the change or having a refund of all monies paid. You can also accept an alternative tour, where we offer one (we will refund any price difference if the alternative is of a lower value). We will tell you the procedure for making your choice. Please read any notification of changes carefully and respond promptly as if you do not respond to us within the timescale given your booking may be cancelled.
If you choose to accept a refund:
we will pay compensation as detailed below except where the significant change is due to unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances, which means a situation beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all reasonable measures had been taken.
The compensation that we offer does not exclude you from claiming more if you are entitled to do so.
Period before departure in which we notify you
Amount you will receive from us
More than 56 days
More than 43 days
More than 29 days
Less than 29 days
9. Our Liability to You
It is your duty to inform us without undue delay of any failure to perform or improper performance of the travel services included in this package. If any of the travel services included in your package are not performed in accordance with these booking conditions, or are improperly performed, by us or the travel service suppliers, and this has affected the enjoyment of your travel arrangements, you may be entitled to an appropriate price reduction or compensation or both. We will not be liable where any failure to perform or improper performance of the travel services is due to (i) you or another member of your party; (ii) a third party unconnected with the provision of the travel services in the package and is unforeseeable or unavoidable; or (iii) unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances (as defined in clause 5)
Our liability, except in cases involving death, injury or illness, shall be limited to a maximum of three times the cost of your travel arrangements. Our liability will also be limited in accordance with and/or in an identical manner to the following:
a) You agree that any transport company’s (or other supplier’s) own ‘Conditions of Carriage’ will apply to you on any journey by road, rail or sea. When arranging this transportation for you, we rely on the terms and conditions contained within these international conventions and those ‘Conditions of Carriage'. You acknowledge that all these terms and conditions form part of your contract with us as well as with the transport company. You can ask us or the tour representative booking your tour to provide you with a copy of any of the conditions applicable to your journey.
b) You can request any relevant international convention, for example the Athens Convention in respect of travel by sea, the Berne Convention in respect of travel by rail and the Paris Convention in respect of the provision of accommodation, which limit the amount of and conditions under which compensation can be claimed for death, injury, delay to passengers and loss, damage and delay to luggage. We are to be regarded as having all benefit of any limitation of the extent of or the conditions under which compensation is to be paid under these or any conventions.
If it is impossible to ensure your return as scheduled due to unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances, we will bear the cost of necessary accommodation, if possible, of equivalent category, for a maximum of three nights. The limit doesn’t apply to persons with reduced mobility and any person accompanying them, pregnant women and unaccompanied minors, or persons in need of specific medical assistance, if you notified us of these needs at least 48 hours before the start of your tour.
Safety and hygiene quality may vary throughout the destinations that your tour may involve. Sometimes these standards will be lower than those which would be expected in the UK. The suppliers of the services and facilities included in your tour should comply with local standards where they are provided.
Where individuals join the tour locally (i.e., not starting with the group from the UK) our responsibility does not commence until the appointed time, we shall not be responsible for any additional expenses incurred by you to meet up with the group. If the group arrival is delayed to the local joining point, we will provide you with the same room and board basis as will be provided to the group. If the delay is for more than 24 hours, we will provide you with the same services and itinerary that were detailed on your confirmation to enable you to continue with your trip, although you may, at your discretion, remain at the local joining point for the arrival of the group.
Please note that this clause is not applicable to separate contracts you may enter for excursions and activities whilst on tour. Liability rests with the excursion provider not us.
We are a Member of ABTA, membership number Y6788. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct. We can also offer you ABTA’s scheme for the resolution of disputes which is approved by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute. If we can’t resolve your complaint, go to www.abta.com to use ABTA’s simple procedure. Further information on the Code and ABTA’s assistance in resolving disputes can be found on www.abta.com or contacting ABTA at 30 Park Street London SE1 9EQ.
11. Complaints and Assistance
If you have a complaint about any of the services included in your tour and/or need assistance whilst away, you must inform our representative or contact the 24 hours Customer Operations Tel: +44 (0)7508 422 806 without undue delay who will endeavour to put things right.
If it is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to our Customer Services Department at Unit C8 Rainbow Business Centre, phoenix Way, Swansea Enterprise Park, SA79FP giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. Please keep your letter concise and to the point. If you fail to follow the requirement to report your complaint in resort, we will have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate and rectify it and this may affect your rights under this booking. Please also see clause 10 above on ABTA.
12. Additional assistance
Whilst on tour if you are in difficulty and ask us to help, we will provide appropriate assistance, by providing information on health services, local authorities and consular assistance; and helping you to find alternative arrangements and any necessary phone calls/emails. You must pay any costs we incur, if the difficulty is your fault.
13. Passport, Visa, Health, Travel and Immigration Requirements
You are responsible to ensure specific passport and visa requirements, and other immigration requirements are met, and you should confirm these with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates. We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel because you have not complied with any passport, visa or immigration requirements.
We can advise on mandatory health requirements; however, we are not medical experts. It is your responsibility to ensure that you obtain proper and detailed medical advice at least 2 months prior to travel for the latest health requirements, recommendations for your destination and any costs. You should check this information at least 2 months before departure and again within 14 days of travel. Where you do not do so and either are not allowed to enter any country, or suffer personal injury or death as a result, we have no liability to you for any cost, loss or damage which you suffer, nor will we refund you the cost of any unused portion of your travel arrangements. Clients with existing medical problems, pregnant women and anyone who has recently visited other countries should check requirements with their general practitioner.
As part of our assessment process to establish whether tours will operate, we use information from our local offices in conjunction with advice from the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office and other relevant government bodies. It is your responsibility to acquaint yourself with the travel advice provided by these government bodies. For more information, please visit the government websites at www.gov.uk/travelaware and www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice for your destination country.
Disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to refuse to accept you as a customer or continue dealing with you if we, or another person in authority, believe your behaviour causes unnecessary inconvenience, is threatening or abusive, you damage property, you upset, annoy, disturb, or put any other traveller or our staff or agents in the UK or resort in any risk or danger, on the telephone, in writing or in person.
In the case of you being disruptive and prevented from boarding your outbound crossing in the UK, we will treat your booking as cancelled by you from that moment, and you will have to pay full cancellation charges (see clause 5). If this occurs overseas, then you will become responsible for your own return home and any other members of your group who cannot or will not travel without you. We will not be liable for any refund, or compensation or any costs or expenses you incur.
Should you be refused carriage because of your behaviour, or you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, your carrier may pass on your details and date of the refusal of carriage to other transport providers for their information. This in turn may make it difficult for you to book other tickets. In any of these circumstances no refunds or compensation will be paid to you.
If you behaviour causes during any stage of your tour including on a transfer, in any accommodation, cruise or excursion, we reserve the right to make a claim against you for any damages, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) incurred as a result, including but not limited to (i) cleaning, repairing or replacing property lost, damaged or destroyed by you, (ii) compensating any passenger, crew, staff or agent affected by your actions and (iii) diverting the aircraft or cruise for the purpose of removing you. Criminal proceedings may also be instigated.
By making the booking, the lead name accepts responsibility for the good conduct of all members of the group during the trip and warrants that at least one responsible adult will be always on active duty to ensure that all members of the group behave well. Furthermore, it is the lead name’s responsibility specifically to ensure that:
· no member of the group under 18 years of age consumes alcoholic drinks (or older subject to local laws)
· all local laws relating to the consumption of alcohol are at all times obeyed by all members of the group
· no member of the group consumes alcohol to excess.
· no member of the group smokes in a hotel bedroom (or at all in apartments) or in any other way causes a fire hazard.
· all members of the group act in a responsible fashion during the tour and do not behave in a way likely to cause damage to property, or damage or offence to other people.
When you book with us, you accept full responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your group.
Damage deposits are required by many accommodations, it is usual that a cash deposit is left with reception on collection of room keys at the beginning of your stay. It is your responsibility to pay such sum where specified and we have no liability in respect of the same. Where we have paid such damage deposits as part of our booking with any accommodation provider this will be communicated to you, and you accept to assume responsibility where you have been identified to have caused such damage or nuisance. Please be aware that on arrival, it is the responsibility of you, and your group members, to report any pre-existing damage to your accommodation to reception or the relevant agency. Reporting any such damage to a representative of the Company will not obviate your responsibility and any charges related to such pre-existing damage will remain chargeable from the damage deposit if such is not dealt with by you on arrival.
Full payment must be paid direct at the time to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier - even if our supplier is holding a cautionary damage deposit on your behalf. All payments made to the accommodation will only be acknowledged by a receipt. Where residences deem it necessary to contract additional night managers or security staff to manage you or your groups behaviour you are liable for the extra cost which will be deducted from your damage deposit and any extra over and above this is due and payable immediately to us by you.
If you fail to pay or refuse to pay our supplier for any damages that occur, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against us (together with our own and the other party's full legal costs) as a result of your or any member of your group's actions.
We will not take any responsibility for any individuals or groups belongings whilst on coaches, ferries or in resorts. It is the responsibility of the individual to ensure their luggage is loaded onto the coaches and that valuables are always kept safe. We do not accept any responsibility for lost luggage.
If in our reasonable opinion or in the reasonable opinion of any other person in authority, you or any member of your group behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, upset or distress to any third party or damage to property or vehicles, we are entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the arrangements of the person(s) concerned or terminate the arrangements of the group as a whole. In this situation, the person(s) concerned will be required to leave the accommodation or other service. We will have no further responsibility toward such person(s) including any return travel arrangements. No refunds will be made, and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
For the purposes of this section reference to “you” or “your” includes any other person in your party.
Excursions or other tours that you may choose to book or pay for whilst you are on tour are not part of your package holiday provided by us. For any excursion or other tour that you book, your contract will be with the operator of the excursion or tour and not with us. We are not responsible for the provision of the excursion or tour or for anything that happens during its provision by the operator.
17. Miscellaneous provisions
(1) Special requests
Whilst we will endeavour to comply with any special requests such as airline seating, dietary needs and room requirements, we can only do so on a “goodwill” basis. As these are usually only provided at the discretion of the relevant supplier, we cannot guarantee availability and cannot be held responsible if they are not provided. The provision of any special request does not constitute a term of your contract with us unless and until we have confirmed in writing that your special request will be met.
(2) Sports fixtures
Are made in good will and whilst we endeavour to provide these as part of your tour they can be sometimes cancelled at very short notice. We cannot accept responsibility for this, but we will do our utmost to find an alternative. Once written confirmation of these has been obtained by us/our local agent neither we nor our local agent can be financially responsible for any withdrawal or alteration of this offer. Should this occur, we undertake to provide the most suitable alternative at the time, at the least possible expense to you.
18. Data protection
(1) Information about you, including your names, contact details and any special needs, disabilities or dietary requirements is collected by us when you request information or make a booking with us.
(2) This data is only used for the purposes of arranging your booking and only relevant data is shared with our suppliers so they can provide the services booked. No data is shared with or sold to any third party for marketing or other purposes. Occasionally we may send you updates on our product by email or post.
(3) You are responsible for ensuring that other members of your party are aware of these Booking Conditions and that they consent to you acting on their behalf in your dealings with us.
(4) When you make a booking, you are giving us your consent to use and where appropriate disclose the information we may hold about you in line with this clause.
Safeguarding of children and vulnerable people is something we take very seriously and if you undertake a tour/holiday or attend any of the events we operate, you agree to adhere to our safeguarding policy which is further upheld by those of your own club and that of the governing body of the sport discipline involved. Our policy is provided in your final information pack and is always available on our website or available upon request from us.
We Risk Assess our own events and further to this, we advise groups to have done their own assessment before travel. We try to check out the accommodation and destinations we use as best we can before we offer them to our clients, but we cannot guarantee this for all destinations.
20. Law and jurisdiction
This booking is governed by English Law, and the jurisdiction of the English Courts. You may however choose the law and jurisdiction of Scotland or Northern Ireland if you live there and wish to do so.